Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII

Fun place to rp, and hang with friends,and just hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The House Of Mirrors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Location : In a lot of places but mostly in your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me...!

The House Of Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 am

"Come play..."Is the comanding words you here when you first walk through the door. Amazing that only males hear this voice. Most males follow it because if you can find the voice you get what it is. She's beautiful and she's free to whoever can get her... But why has she been here so long for then? And what's with all the dead people laying around? Are you the man to capture her? And if you capture her can you win her heart or will she turn you away?Shall we find out?

She looks around. She loved to play games. It always made her happy and she didn't ever feel lonely doing so. She smirks slightlya and watches the door. She was the only one here. No guys had came exploring lately and she was getting impatiecnt.
The House Of Mirrors 110
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:30 am

* I appear and look a round as I enter through the door* The House Of Mirrors Guys23
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Location : In a lot of places but mostly in your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me...!

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:41 am

She looks up and sighs."Finally someone to mess with."She says under her breath. She fades and appears in a small room filled with mirrors. She then lightly calls out"Come play."Her words come to him as if she had whispered them in his ears. She smiles slightly and looks in the mirrors. She enjoyed this game. Since no one had ever beat it she hoped to keep it that way.
The House Of Mirrors BlueNeko
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:44 am

*I look around silently my eyes showing no emotion *
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:49 am

She touched the mirror softly and smirks. She had to keep things the way they were. She was a princess of course. So she had to test the men before she married them. She just tested them in unfair was. She lets her nails claw into the mirror before she turns away. She sighs and looks at her nails before looking at the other mirror in front of her."Time to start the game I guess."She whispered to herself. "I can only be found in a room that is round."She says softly, but like the first time it sounded like a whisper in the mans ears. She smirked. She had always gave the same riddle. She was nerer in the rooms they checked though. It was interesting how her powers worked. She laughed softly. She would win this game easily.
The House Of Mirrors A3
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:53 am

*I look around my eyes slowly change to a bright yellow* "Okay I'll play your little game princess i said quite coldly*
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:54 am

She smirks. She would win and she knew she would."Find me then."She whispers. Her whisper seems like a caress on his cheek. She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:31 am

*He sigh and stark walking farer into the room* \\\(sorry my mom was useing the cp)
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:36 am

She listens as he walks. She moves back against a mirror.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 am

*I stop and look around at all the mirror a smirk appears on my face I throw a dagger at one of the mirror making it shatter into piece the dagger reappears in my hand* The House Of Mirrors -anime-guy
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:48 am

She looks at him stunned and dissappears quickly. She found this unfair. She reappeared in a dark room. She could hear the hissing of angry cobras. She loved this part of the game. She wondered if he could see through the dark to get past her lovely snakes.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:50 am

*he opens his wings and fly up into the air holding more dagger he throws thThe House Of Mirrors Whiteem at more of the mirror making them shatter*
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:55 am

She listens as all her mirrors are shattered."You will never find me."She hisses in anger. She wouldn't lose.
The House Of Mirrors A3
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:58 am

*he looks a round shatter all the mirror in the room his eyes shining a bright yellow*
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:04 am

She stands in the second mirror glaring at him."How dare you!?"She growled.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 am

*he looks at her and pull her out of the mirror * Hello Girl ..*he say coldly
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:14 am

She glares at him."Okay so you won. What do you want!?"
The House Of Mirrors A3
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:15 am

*I smiles slightly * "out of this carzy room"
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:23 am

She glares angrily at him."Just go down that hall and out the double doors."She says.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 am

thank for the ..fun lol *he put her down and walks toward the exit *
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:26 am

She crosses her arms is anger.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:32 am

oh be for i go what's your name ..?

G2g
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:36 am

"My name is Larka."She says.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:23 am

That's a pretty name *He smiles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Mirrors   The House Of Mirrors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The House Of Mirrors
Page 1 of 1