Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII

Fun place to rp, and hang with friends,and just hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room of an Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Location : In a lot of places but mostly in your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me...!

Room of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Room of an Angel   Room of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:00 am

A room with a girl locked inside. She has no way of getting out and no one has away of getting in. Can someone find away though. She is a princess and she does need freed.

She had been locked in here for quite sometime. She didn't know what to do. She was lost and alone. She could do nothing more then sit on the floor and hope everything would just end up okay.
Room of an Angel 66
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Room of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room of an Angel   Room of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:11 am

He appears outside of her room. He had tried to use the dark portal to get in, but couldn't seem to. It was like some kind of magic blocked him. He sighed and tapped softly on her door."Are you okay?"He called in loudly. He knew someone one was in there. He could almost feel it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lasting.heavenforum.com
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Location : In a lot of places but mostly in your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me...!

Room of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room of an Angel   Room of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:15 am

She jumps up in complete surprise. She wassn't expecting someone to come and help her."Yes I am okay... It's just I can't get out. I was warned never to come in here, but well... I couldn't help it."She murmured softly. Her magic made her voice heard though. She had full control over her magic. She had tried to use it to get out, but was sad to see it fail. She sighed and looked at the door. She couldn't see who was out there, but he sounded friendly which gave her hope. She looked at the door still."Can you find away in here?"She asked looking around to see if she could find another door. There was no other door though. She should've known that. She grumbled angrily to herself and looked back out the door.
Room of an Angel 65666
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Room of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room of an Angel   Room of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:18 am

He looks around."There are several hallways I could go down."He says looking around still."Do you want me to try finding away in...?"He asked before looking at the door."Do you want me to try finding or door or what do you want me to look for?"He asked. He looked around again and waited pacentily for an answer.
Room of an Angel Riku-2-1
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Room of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room of an Angel   Room of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:20 am

She looks at the door thinking."Well I am not sure what you should look for."She finally answers."There are no other doors around here."She says refering to the room she was trapped in. She sighed softly."Yeah try to find something. I don't know what it would be though."
Room of an Angel Rigidnight477dc9c070573-1
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Room of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room of an Angel   Room of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:22 am

He looks at the door and nods to himself."Sure I will try to find away to get you out."He says looking towards one side of the hall."Um I guess after I go you'll lose contact with me... So I'll talk to you as soon as I am able to find away to get you out."He says before walking down the long hall. He hadn't expected it to be long.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Room of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room of an Angel   Room of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:25 am

She sighs and sits on the floor. She hoped that he would hurry. Little did he know that she could still speak with him. It was a power her and her sister shared. She smiled softly at the thought of her mean older sister. She loved all her family. She had two older brothers and of course her sister. She was the youngest of the group. Her sister was middle and then there was Destiny and the oldest was Ari. She missed them all. She sure hoped someone could get her out.
Room of an Angel 926d7ee3ddff3ed45417ef1e9b57a991_we
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Room of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room of an Angel   Room of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:26 am

He looks around and finds that the hall he had went down was a dead end. He quickly picked a different direction and tried it. This was like a huge maze.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Room of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room of an Angel   Room of an Angel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:37 am

She sighs and just sits in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room of an Angel   Room of an Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room of an Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XIII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: