Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII

Fun place to rp, and hang with friends,and just hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Admin
Axel

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 am

Land of The Rising Sun

Land Of the rising sun a beautiful town right? Wrong because at night the vampires wake at night you think they never come to such a sunny town.My name is Shi and I'm going vampire hunting. I walked out in the town the sun was setting a beautiful sight to see but I need to keep my head in the game. "she Sighs softly" "you seem down in the dumps miss" A Tall Shadowy Figure stood before me.I look up to see a tall with dark black hair and bright blue eyes."You known it's dangerous around her at night with all the vampires running around." "Yeah see I'm a vampire hunter" I Smiled."Vampire Hunter?"He look at me with a strange look on his face."really You but your" "but I'm what" I cross my Arms."So Cute " "what?" I Had a shock look on my face. He Smiled and toke my arm "come with me little lady let me take you to dinner" "Wait I need to do my vampire hunting" He Grab my up by my arm took me to his car he put me in the passenger seat."Hey who do you think you are dragging me to your car and I don't even know your name.""My Name's Miharu" He stars the car. That's a nice name "where are you taking Me?"To My mansion I think you'll find what your looking for." "really do vampire live near?" "Yes I know one does" He drive them to his mansion. "oh my your place look huge so where does the vampire hide?" "Inside the basement""this will be fun s" I smiled. He smiled softly "yeah" He got out of the car and , open the door for me"thank you" Your welcome he said. I got out of the car and followed him to his mansion,He open the door to the mansion."I'll Show you to the basement" "Okay"I nodded .He Took my hand and lend me down the start throw a few doors and finally we made it to the basement."wow it sure big down here" I said quietly."yes it is" His fangs grew I didn't notice at the time. "so where should we look for the vampire? "right here" he lock the door be hind him. "what Your that vampire" I grab my stake out and pointed it at him."I bet your blood will taste great " He said with a cold smile. I Rush at him with the state,He quickly grab my wrist knocking the stake out of my hands. I Shiver try to pull away but he was to strong. He threw on the bed the sheet were silk and slipper I try to get up but he pounce on me pining me down. I Try to Scream but I was block by a soft kiss on the lips.He breathed heavily down my neck,I shiver from him breathing on my neck.He place his mouth close to my neck,I close my eyes tight.I felt him lightly kissing up and down my neck I open my eyes to look at him. "Your not going to kill me?""no..."he said softly. "All I need it a some of your blood to live." "I shiver,"o-okay." He smiled at me and them kiss my lips again, he move closer to my neck.I felt his tongue against my neck,I then felt a sharp pain in my neck. 'Oh..." I moan softly it felt so good I blush as he drank.He kept drinking from me ,I started to fall a sleep.He Stop and cover me up with the silk sheets,I Cuddle to the warm sheet as I slept I woke up the next morning.I feel someone beside me I look to Miharu see dried blood on his face.I grab a stake and look at Miharu once again I seen his shirt open just enough to see his bare chest.I Grab a stake and looked at him once more ,I come close to him i lightly place my hand on his chest. I Get ready to stake him in the heart but I Drop the stake ,...I sigh.... He woke up and looked at him curiously,"Something wrong "he asked quietly. "Yes" ..."what is it " He looked at me "I'm a vampire hunter ...your a vampire and I'm suppose to hunt you." "Yeah but Don't you see that I care I didn't kill I let you live" "yeah But " ...He hug me Close "I love you were soul mates and well always be together" I looked at him "really"?
Yes" He kisses my cheek. I blushed "but your a vampire You'll live for ever" Not unless I make you a vampire" "Okay" And we live happily roaming the nights together ~End

Land Of The Dancing Flame

I remember it well my whole clan getting killed by the enemy.I'm the only one left,of the Thunder clan. I have silvery white fur a golden crescent on my forehead red markings on my cheeks and a cure of the dragon; it look like a scar.Now all I can hear when is the sound of Screams and dieing howls and blood hitting against the earth . When ever i close my eyes I can see the fall member and red.I wonder what ..."Fire Star there a stray wolf out by the cherry blossom" "There is he Reply in shocked""Yeah.." "Let go see." "Okay"silver replied as they ran to the Cherry blossom tree .Dark Star was already there he grab the wolf up her throat and growl outsider! "Dark star But her Down!!!!! the Red wolf growl baring his fangs. He looks a him and drops the wolf to the ground. Silver and Fire star Help her up "Are you okay? Red wolf ask" She nodded. "Let get her back to the village I can take care of her" They Take her back and she pass out she wakes up a few hour. She feels something warm and breathing under she open her eyes and see a man with bright red hair and bright green eyes and pale skin. He had black tear mark (Or Fang marks)on his face. He was dress in all black . I shot back quickly realizing I shouldn't of done I whimper softly."Careful" He said smiling " my human name Axel...what your name?"" Wolf ...." I look down. He life my chin "Really ? That's a .. nice name." Thank you I blush looking down at the ground he took my hand and help me to my feet. My Heart beats fast. "Let Me Show you a round Wolf" "Okay." We walk around his village I told him what happen to my pack my family. He was shock and looking at me with sad eyes. he hug him close try to comfort me, I blush and look away there was something wrong I could hear his heartbeat his blood calling to me. "Is there something wrong" he ask looking at me. "No" I could feel my fang extending I pull way. I walk back to his cave he follow me. I grab my stuff "I should leave" he look down "Where will you go?" "I don't know " "You cloud live here with me he said softly. I wanted to say yes but I knew I couldn't I shook my head no "Sorry I can't .." I grab my stuff walk to the gate,he followed. Day break it was cold and wind the wind blew through my white sliver hair I shiver. He grab my wrist "You Should at least stay one more night."I nodded "alright" his bright green eyes shined. He leaded me back to his cave" You should rest some more before you go." "Are you hungry?" I nodded he told me to wait he came back with a few meat scraps" here eat these it might make you feel better" I ate them thank you I said as I wag my tail."Your welcome" he smiled softly, my heartbeat fast I yawned, he lead me to a fury mat you can "you can sleep here" I lay down he lay down a few inches away from me, I closed my eyes and fall asleep. I woke up to the strong sent of freshly spilled blood,I look around "Axel" there was no answer I look around the cave I then seen a bloody paw prints I followed them to a stream of blood.I found Fire star laying out side the cave in a huge puddle of blood "Axel ?" No answer I pick him up put his head in my lap "Axel?" he coughed up blood I had see his throat had been bitten. I look into his eyes they were a cold green,"Wolf" he spoke softly "I'm glad your alright" he coughed spitting up more blood. "Axel! you shouldn't speak" I she thinks to her self I have to save him my heartbeat fast I could hear his blood my eyes turned a bright red my fangs grew longer. I bet into his throat pumping my blood into his veins. he winced from the bite,mixture of mine and his blood ran down his neck. I stop pulling away I felt even more weaker. I was pulled up by a strong force Dark star had me by my neck "you did this to him! I knew I should of killed you" he took me away from Fire Star "A-Axel." He chain me up, I cried wishing to know that Fire Star was okay, I looked down "it's so could here... the smell of blood so strong here." I close my eyes "I need blood I heard someone walking this way I shivered and looked up to see Fire Star. He was holding a long black sword I closed my eyes he drop the sword walk closer to me he unchained me I fell to my knees. He kneed down and hug him close to him, I seen his neck wrap up in bandages. "Axel"I cried he just held me close to him I ran my finger threw his hair. He lean me back I saw his green eyes shimmered with tears "Axel" He kiss my lips I kisses back cuddling to his chest I listen to his heartbeat I close my eyes my fangs grew. He notices look down at me he spoke sadly "your a vampire wolf ? You want my blood?" A tears slid down my face. He put her down "grab your stuff,I grab my bag and we creep back to his cave." Do you still want my blood?" I look down "...yes""I see" he said as he pulled me closer to him. He untie the band -aids blood drip down his neck I began to breathe heavily my fangs grew longer I lick the blood from the puncher wounds. He shiver but held me close,blood ran down my chin,He began to breathe heavily I stop re-band -aid his neck I softly his cheek. to be continued
\

K-wolf story

Under the light of the red moon live a huge wolf pack they are divide into many clans. There the Sun, The Moons Gazers, Shadow clan,Earth, Water. There fur are many different colors Silvers with white , Black and purple or blue, Golden with Black or Red and Orange. Outsider are stopped quickly, but there"s a few wolves in that pack that don't belong in a clan like the silver wolf with black and red streaks in her fur, or the the white wolf with purple in it's fur. There the noble with you only see one of them. His Name is Nova he is the leader of the packs. "Wolf get up the nobles are coming for you they want to talk to you." "What?" She get up peer out of her cave. "Oh wolf I'm glad your up he smiles I need you to go to the northern wolf tribe and see if there's any surrivers." " They were attack and most of them were killed." " I see sir s"he Crawls out of her cave and bow her head and heads off to the Northern wolf tribe. It take her to days to get there ,she looks around seeing the head-wolfs. she walks into the head-wolf cave "hello" no reply. She keeps walking into the cave hoping to find someone. "Hello?" No answer she continues to walk into the cave see bones of fallen wolves. She also spot bloody paw prints she follows them to a secret exit. She keep follow the track and until she see Raven she growls rushing at them . There lays the head wolf he had been dead for a while there was a strong sent of Decay. She Howls loudly but there's no howl back.She sigh and keeps walking she stops when she see a bush moving she bares here fangs. Out run a small wolf pup Name Khaos she barks at Wolf . She stops growling and look at here looks like you the only one left. The pup look at her it head tilted to the side. "Come along little I Get you home to where it's safe" Khaos barks happily. They began to walk home as they walk a shadowing wolf follows them.Wolf sniff the air she grabs Khaos but the scruff of her neck and run quickly. The Shadowing wolf follow after them . Wolf keeps running as fast as she can, the Shadowing wolf catches up easily it bite deep into wolf flank. Wolf Fall dropping Khaos The shadowing wolf name Illusion lunges at Khaos.Wolf Step in front of Khaos and biting deep Illusion Throat. He Growls and bits into her back. Howl of other wolves come along. Before Illusion knew it he was surround but Sliver moon and Shadow-crawler. Silver moon jump on Illusion back and bit deep into his Shoulder. Illusion lets go of wolf and slams him self into the ground breaking free off Wolf and Silvers gasps. He lungs his self at wolf and snarls and catches him off guard and make him fall to his back and press here claws against his throat. "Silver Shadow take Khaos home to Nova " "Okay Wolf and you sure you can handle things here?" "Yes now go" they run off into the village with Khaos. " How low can you get!"she snarls trying to eat a pup she presses her claws deep into this throat. He Yelps, she growl and walk way from him "I hope you get eaten by bears". He struggle to his feet and run off. She walks back to the village she walks to Nova den. "Wolf thank you did great you can go but before i go take Khaos but you might want to rename her." "Oh ..Ok" She and Khaos walk back to wolf cave Khaos your new name shall be K-wolf . "Wee!" K-wolf jumps up and down and run around the cave. Silver walks into wolf cave to "so you get to keep her huh?" "Yes" she smiles, he lens close to wolf looking into her yellow/purle eyes. He lick her lips softly (there in there human form but it stil wolf like) she blush and pulls away. "Wolf there something I've been meaning to tell you. "I ..." cut off by K-wolf scream. Wolf and silver run to here,laying on the floor is Illusion Wolf snarl and grabs him by his throat."Back to try to eat her" she snarls. "N-No I want to see you again." "What You liar!" no-no" he shiver as her claws pierce his skin. Silver pick her up and "Wolf do you want me to take?" "Yes let her stay with you for the night I'll finish thing here" "Okay" he carry K-wolf to his cave. "I'm Illusion..." I don't care who you are you were after her why ?" "No you don't under stand I did mean to scared you and her I was..." "You where what!" she growls. "I just want to get close to you and see if I could stay but all that run it excitded me and sometimes I get blood thristy." She snarls and lets him go I don't believe you, "please do I'm sorry." She sit down in a chair. He crawls over to her and lay his head into her lap. She looks down at him,he take her hand and place against his head. She looks at him confused,he take her other hand and licks it. "Huh" she trys pulling her hand back, he keep a tight grip on her hand. He stops and looks into her interesting eyes amazed. She looks into his soft brown eyes and she pet his spike black hair. He kisses her hand and then up her arm he stop at her neck."Hey" she looks at him w-what are you , his eyes change to a bright red. He doesn't answer her, "hey are you not listen to me she growls."Oh I'm listen to you I can here your blood it sings to me." "W-what? " she try to recited him but, he lick her neck a few more time before he bites into it. "Ah.." her scream turns into a soft moan. He keep drinking blood runs down his chin, she shiver as tears slid down here face.He stop pull his long fangs from her neck he lick her neck washing the blood from the puncher wound and the blood that ran down her neck."Your blood is so good I could hardly control myself." "V-Vampire.... " "Yes... Sorry." She pulls away from him, he grabs her and carries her to he bedroom he throws her on the bed." He pin her to the bed and smiles " I can't have you go running around telling my secret." Then what are you going to do I'm Novas get wolf he'll hunt you down and kill you if I go missing." "Turn" He smirks and lick her throat,she growl trying to pull way she pulls way just enough to sit up. He smile "To easy "What?" "Your to easy I can read you your afraid of what I'm going to do next's"....Don't worry it won't hurt much. "What I'll scream and people w-she cut off by a kiss. he then take the chance bites her neck he drink until she near death . He cut his wrist open and pour the blood into his mouth she open here eyes turning red she bite his throat were her claws pierced the skin. He hold her close,she keeps drinking "Wolf enough." She keeps drinking more and more ,he breathes heavily on her. She stops her eyes full of tears that slid down her cheeks he wipe her tears. "It's not you fault it's mine I change you." She looks up at him her soft red eyes changing back to their normal colors. He pins her to the bed laying on top of her he smiles "rest up you had a long day."She nod and drifts off he follows shortly. Next day She sit up sit you seeing Illusion curl up on top of her she slips out from under him and runs to the bathroom she looks in the mirror see bite marks down her neck. She sigh softly and hops into the shower washing dry blood off of her neck and the rest of her body. She shiver feel a cold breeze run down her spine, she look out of the shower door she see nothing and continue on. She her Illusion soft voice and freeze in place and quilt grabs the towel ans wraps it around her. "Illusion if I find you in the bathroom you dead!"She get out seeing nothing no one there she get dress and runs into her room. She find Illusion mumbling in his sleep she touches his cheek lightly he open his eyes and looks at her. Water drips off her wet hair onto Illusion face he sit up and holds her close. "Illusion are you okay you were talking in your sleep"" Yeah I'm fine"he looks up at her your hair pretty I like the red and black streaks. She blushes and kisses his cheek he turn just in time so that there lips meet. She blushes more, "I..." "sorry maybe you weren't ready for that yet." "Oh really" she smirks and kisses him again, he blushes and kisses back. to be continued

Love Bites
Never again Will I see your Your face

Never again will I see your warm smile

For when you wake up I'll be gone with out a trace

You'll Search for me for hours

You look for me in all our favorite places but you wont find me

You will be broken for countless hours

Soon You will Forget all about me Memories Will fade....

You wont even recognize Me....

I'll be that Girl you seen before in your dreams

You'll think of me As no special ... girl you think you seen before

All though You bare my mark with out even knowing it ....

I Also bare yours ...

If you were to get close to me you know I'm a very dangerous girl...

If you were to know what I truly was You be...afraid of me...

Until... that day comes You know me as your friend ...lover ...

I Love you always ...

She bites deep into his wounded neck drinking his blood slowly her long silvery red and black hair falls to her back her bright yellow shine as he drank blood from him.His head against her pale shoulder,she wag her tail.He hug close to her as she drank blood from him.His dark brown hair fell in front of his face,he held close to her. She leaned him back and pull way from him she lay him genteel on the bed. He look at her his yellow eyes cold,He weakly reaches up for her. She look at his hand she touches it to her face,he feels the blood wipes it off with his fingers. He pull her down on top of him he kisses her passionately,she blushes. He keeps kissing her,she pulled away to breathe he panted.He hugged her close letting her hear his soft heart beat. She blushed and sat up she held him in her arms she ran her finger through his soft hair. He close his eyes she watches as he falls a sleep,she lay her head down on his chest. She wake up to the sun light in her face she see Dakenzeru she sigh softly and kisses his cheek.She pack all there things as she get ready to leave. She look at Dakenzeru one time before she walks out side tears slid down her face.
new one that i'm still working on

Warning some of my Stories might be a bit perverted but I'll put a sign if they are

Last edited by Axel on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://organizationxiii.niceboard.com
demyx
Admin
demyx

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:49 am

So my name was originally Khaos? I love it, it sounds like me. ^_^ I also like the one with you and axel. So can anyone post fiction in here?
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Axel

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 am

yep and your welcome there not finish yet and i have more
Back to top Go down
demyx
Admin
demyx

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 am

Cool, well this is something I wrote after watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyie4N-oi2I Sorry it's really long ^_^U
~Journal of Poisonous Experiments by Sasori~
I have recently created a new poison that causes the victim to become delusional and see hallucinations for a temporary amount of time without being fatal. However I’m not quite sure just how a person would react to the poison’s effects, so I have taken the liberty of lacing Deidara’s food with it. While it unsettles me that my partner didn’t realize that, I am thankful that I’ve managed to avoid an argument and the headache that would of come after, if he had discovered what I did. It has now been half an hour since Deidara consumed the poison and has yet to show any signs of the it kicking in. I will report my findings later, after it has worn off.

Sasori placed his journal into one of the drawers on his desk and picked up a new puppet he was creating, soon becoming absorbed in turning the puppet’s left arm into a concealed blade. Shortly there after, Deidara bounced through the doorway with a wide, playful grin on his face.
“Hi danna, un!” Deidara exclaimed, waving to Sasori before he jumped onto his bed. “How are this morning, un?”
“Uh,.....fine, brat.” Sasori replied, staring incredulously at Deidara wondering if his extremely good mood was a side effect of the poison. He continued to watch the blonde for any other changes in his behavior, but the bomber seemed to be blissfully unaware of the world him, opting instead to become lost in his thoughts. Choosing to ignore the oblivious younger ninja’s presence, Sasori looked over his collection of various blades to attach to his puppet. He decided on a silver spike about seven inches longs and began to polish the weapon, giving it a high luster. Sasori held the spike up to the light to admire its beauty for a moment when he was suddenly tackled from behind, falling from his chair and sending the puppet crashing to the ground.
“SHINYYYYY!” Deidara screamed in pure delight, wrestling the disoriented puppet master on the ground.
“What the hell, you stupid brat!?!” Sasori almost shouted in rage, clenching the spike in his right hand and using it to point at his partner.
“Shiny!” Deidara repeated, and attempted to jump on Sasori’s arm to retrieve the spike, but Sasori swiftly dodged the attack and Deidara face-planted the ground. Undeterred, Deidara sprang to his feet and again tried to grab the spike, only to have Sasori move out his reach.
“What are you talking about, imbecile? I’m not...” Sasori suddenly realized that Deidara had been aiming for his right side the entire time, specifically his hand that was still tightly griping the spike. He lifted the spike above his head, “Is this what you’re after, brat?”
“I want the shiny, un!” Deidara began to jump up and down to grab the spike, but he was to short to actually grab the weapon.
“So the poison causes the victim to become obsessed with highly reflective materials. I didn’t expect that.” Sasori mused, noting that Deidara was focusing all his attention on attaining the object of his desire and ignoring him. Sasori grinned and attached a few charka strings to the spike making it fly all over the room, having to bite his tongue to stop himself from laughing when Deidara crashed headfirst into the wall, after Sasori had quickly jerked the spike away from the wall. Sasori soon grew bored of this and wanted to start working on his puppet again. Deidara, however, had other plans and refused to quit chasing the spike or attacking Sasori whenever he tried to equip his puppet with it, regardless of how many times Sasori would yell or hit him. Sasori became rather irritated at the blonde’s persistence and stormed out the room, slamming the door when Deidara tried to follow him.
“NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!! My shiny, come back to me, un! Come back!” Deidara wailed while pounding on the door, forgetting that he could simply open the door in his drug induced state. Deidara continued to pound and claw at the door for ten minutes before giving in and leaning against the door. “Why have you betrayed me, shiny? Why, un? I just wanted to love you shiny, and take care of you, un. Why did you leave me for Sasori?!? He will never love you the way I do, un. Never!”
Deidara woefully rambled off all the reasons why he was a better lover than Sasori, occasionally sniffling until he noticed a baby hawk inside a nest, in the tree that grew next to the only window in the room. He hurriedly rushed to the glass and gazed in awe at the little bird. Transfixed by it’s beauty, Deidara completely forgot the spike and paid no heed to Sasori when he finally returned to the room. Holding a long coil of rope in one hand and the spike in the other, Sasori repeatedly called to the bomber, who appeared brainwashed by the sight of the young hawk.
“Deidara, I have something shiny for you” Sasori beckoned, waving the spike in-front of him, causing it glisten in the light invitingly.
“Shiny!” Deidara squealed enthusiastically, and turned to charge at Sasori, only to be caught around the waist by the redhead. Deidara looked at Sasori surprised, then smiled and tried to wiggle out of his grip. “Hi danna, I didn’t see you there, un!.......You said there was a shiny, un! I want the shiny!!!!!! You promised me a shiny, un”
“Yes, brat I promised you a... shiny, but you have to do something for me first. Do you understand, Deidara? I need you to stand very still and....................... make out with Hidan. You aren’t even listening to a word I say, are you?” Sasori glared at Deidara, who was indeed not paying any attention to the puppet master and had been trying to inch his way closer to the spike while still being griped around the waist. “I give up! You want it, brat? Then take it and stay still for one damn second!”
“Shiny! At last your all mine, un! I’ll love you forever and ever, un!” Deidara gushed, lovingly holding the spike to his chest. Sasori growled and began to wrap the rope around Deidara, trapping his arms against his chest and managed to wrap the rope around Deidara, from his chest down to his feet. “Hey, this is like that one time we got smashed at Yukinokure and you gave me art lessons, un! That was an awesome trip, un! I was all tied up and you were there and then we-”
“Shut up!” Sasori shouted, reaching under the rope securing Deidara to grab the metal spike and toss it across the room. Ignoring the loud cry of protest that resounded from the captured blonde, Sasori proceeded to kick Deidara’s legs out from under him and sent him hurtling to the ground. Deidara desperately tried to regain his footing to stand up, but only managed to push himself around in a circle on the ground. Despite his frustration with the bomber, Sasori couldn’t help his amusement at watching his usually confident and opinionated partner roll around on the floor like an excited puppy.
“Now stay there, and don’t move till I get back” Sasori stated, half in jest and half in lingering anger at Deidara as he exited the room. Deidara chose to ignore the redhead’s sarcastic remark and tried inch his way over to the spike that had been flung against the far wall. However, he only succeeded in continuing to roll around in a circle.
Deidara was in this position when Itachi happened to pass by the door that Sasori had left open. The sharingan wielder watched the blonde writhe on the ground with a look of confusion on his face. He looked around the room and the hallway for Sasori, hoping the puppet master could tell him why the bomber was tied up and behaving so out of character. Not finding a trace of the redhead anywhere, Itachi leaned against the doorway and went back to watching Deidara. Observing the blonde in his helpless state, Itachi imagined all the things that he could do to Deidara, which the bomber would be powerless to stop. With a slight smirk on his face, Itachi pulled himself away from the door and strode toward the teen lying on the floor. Itachi suddenly remembered a quote from a crude cartoon that Kisame often loved to watch, called Family Man or maybe it was Family boy. Itachi didn’t care to recall the name, but agreed with the sentiment that he had remembered.
“Dear diary: Jackpot!” Itachi quoted with a smirk, picking Deidara up and tossing him over his right shoulder.
“Hey, Sasori when did you get long black hair, un?......Where are you taking me? And why am I upside down, un?” Deidara questioned, trying to figure out how he had gone from pushing himself towards his beloved spike to being carried down a hallway. Itachi didn’t give Deidara a reply and sprinted through various hallways trying to get as far away from the the blonde’s bedroom as possible and the puppet master that he knew would soon show up there.
As Itachi suspected, Sasori entered the now vacant room with a glass of water and sleeping pills on a tray. The redhead looked around the empty room in astonishment wondering how Deidara had escaped in his drugged state of mind.
“Don’t tell me to shut up danna! You can’t tell me what to do, un! And take that stupid black wig off, you look ridiculous, un!”
Sasori growled in rage when he heard the unmistakeable voice of Deidara shouting somewhere within the complex and sped off down the hallway throwing the tray to the ground. Following the sound of the bomber’s shouts, Sasori vowed to destroyed the person who had kidnapped his partner.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Axel

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Cool !!   My Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:53 am

The Shapeshifter and The Werewolf

She walking down the hallway she look around she see her servant cleaning the floor. She walks over to him quietly.Her long light silver falling to the side her eyes bright red . She touches his shoulder he turn to her and lower his head. She lift his chin so that he look at her."M-Master do you need something" he looks at her nervously. "yes I do Stand up for me" he stand.She smiles and bare her fangs,he shiver but bares his neck to her.She lick his neck her fangs press against his soft skin.He hold her shiver lightly,she kisses his neck making him look up she then bite deep into his soft fleshy throat. He blushes as she bites him,she drink from him as she pushes him against the wall. He blushes more"master you can drink to your fill he said softly to her." She nod lightly and kept drinking from him he blushes turn a deeper shade of red and pink. His black hair fell in to bright blue eyes,she brushes it out of his face as she finish drinking.He slide down the wall she looks at him,he look back at her lays there helplessly. She sit in his lap he hold her putting his arms around her waist,She looks at him.He looks at her,"Master What wrong do you want me to finish cleaning? You want more blood?" "No" She lays her head against his chest she closed her eyes. He blushes "okay " He looks at her he lightly storks her head. She began to fall a sleep in his arms he he walk over to the couch he lays her down."Master you don't belong with a servant" he said softly holding his chest feeling pain. He continues to clean the the floor he hears a loud bang he looks around scanning the shadows. He catches a glance over something moving quietly in the shadows,He rush over to his master keeping his guard up. "Who there" he said softly still looking a round he see something in the doorway he stay still.He rushes at Wolf his fang bared he step in between getting hit."Your in my way boy "he growl low in his throat "I wont move " So then does that mean you do anything for her" He growls,"yes I would" he looks at her he touches her check lightly runs her fingers down her neck.He leans down and kisses her cheek the werewolf grab him up by his throat he presses him against the wall he bites deep into the boys throat. He winces once the werewolf fang pierce his skin.He throw him to the ground He smiles your soul belongs to me he vanish off into the darkness he lays on the ground helplessly. He looks at the ceiling wishing it would fall on him. She wake up and see him on the ground "Dakenzure" She touches cheek she looks at the deep bite mark on his neck.She pull him into her lap he lays in her lap helplessly She hugs him,let get you in bed I'll fix you up.She stands up and he fall to his knees she pull him up to his feet she pushes him on the bed. He lays down on the bed she comes back into the room holding a needle and thread and a bowl of water. She looks at him,hid eyes cold and emotionless she deep the rag into the water.She touches the rag to his neck and he shivers.She put the thread through the needle she be again to sew his wounded neck. He whimpers each time she put the needle to the skin.She continues to sew up his neck,she winches and whimpers. She finish and put the needle away she brushes her lip against his. He just lay there silent she lays be side him she pulls a blanket over them she lay his head against her chest as she drift off.He lay there he can smell her sweet perfume he felt suffocate but he eventual falls a sleep holding on to her. She wakes up seeing him still asleep she just lays there not barely moving he walks up and looks at her growling. He pushes against the bed as he crawls close to her face showing his glistening fangs.She looks at his fangs he snarls at her he leans close to her throat presses his fangs against her neck. He breathes heavily on her neck his hot breath piercing against her soft skin."no" think to his self "I can't hurt Master". He bites his lip his eyes changing to a soft blue. She Looks at him "Dakenzure"....His eyes change back to a bright yellow.He bite her neck softly without piercing the skin."Master Kill me "He say with a low growl "No"she said softly "I don't want to hurt you master." "You won't hurt me " "how do you know that .... Master" She smiles put a black collar with a crescent moon round his neck."Master how is this going to help?"He look at her hugging her close to him.She hugs back hold close to,he lays back with her in his arms.She look at his neck where he was bitten she lightly touches his neck he winces."Alright I won't touch it " she said softly she kisses his cheek. He blushes and kisses her lips softly"Master you know what were doing is forbidden if we get caught were going to be in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Admin
Shadowclaw

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:48 am

NightMare
This is a story of my life it ends sadly but i had good times.I love with my little sister Nightmare. Nightmare had Blue hair she love to where pink dresses she has bright red eyes like a vampire. She love to make night mare she loved scaring people,she loved to watch people have bad dreams . Deep down she was a kind loving sister ...I love being around her. Think change in my life when I turn seven teen I went out hunting for vampires and ware animals.I had left the dream castle and my little sister Nightmare. I didn't know if she care or not until I left or stayed.I was on my new journey I travel around a lot I've met lots of new people.One day I came upon a dark forest I walked threw it coming a crossed a werewolf. "Hello" he said He didn't seem like a regular werewolf he seem to have more emotion than just rage and hate. "Hello " I said back unsure if to trust him or not. He smiles showing all his fangs I back way he appeared be hind me embracing. I was sure weather enjoy or be freaked out.I step forward Who are you I said. "I'm wolf" he said with a soft smile "and you " I'm Lithium " I smiled lightly moving my blond hair out of my face. He smiles and looked in to my crimson eyes his shine a very bright yellow. "Nice to meet you Wolf" I said softly as I began to walk again "where are you going" he said softly " I don't know" I said softly and kept walking. I was being to feel bad for leaving him but when I turn I saw him following me I sigh bending my catlike ears back. "What do you want why are you following me " I said harshly not meaning to. He stood there silent before he finally got work to form "I'm sorry." I had sighed "I'm Sorry I shouldn't of snap at you.""It's alright"he said softly I began to talk again reaching a small town."Want to go to a cafe "said wolf waging his fluffy tail."Sure I guess" He lead me to the cafe. We sat down at a table people stare at us but then look away I was used to being watch. He sighed "what wrong I ask him.""I wasn't always a werewolf I use to have a human like form once." He sigh "but I have been imprison in this wolf body.""Oh I'm sorry to hear that " I look down. He sighed....I look out the window sighing softly. He touches my arm I look up at him"yes?" "Did you want any thing to eat or drink?" "No I'm fine I stare out the window again losing my self deep in thought. He yawn but watch my movements closely,"tired?" "yeah a little" I said softly.He came over and sat by me I was tired I Didn't notice I was leaning on him I didn't notice until morning he held me close all night. I woke up see the sunlight,He woke shortly after I did "hello" "good morning" he said with a soft smiles. I smiled back I had this feeling that I haven't felt in a long time this feeling of passion that has been lock way for so long."Sleep well? " He ask with a soft smile."yeah" I said softly...I stood up "I'm going to get going you can come if you want " "okay " he smiled and followed me out side. I began to walk towards the forest,he follow close behind me.I hear something rustling in the tree I looked around keep my eyes open he stay close by scanning the trees. I sigh...and kept walking we reach an old castle some was telling to come in. I open the gates "are you going in there " he said ..."yeah I'll be back" I walk up to the castle and open the door once in side I hear soft footsteps. I looked around until I felt a sharp pain in my neck I look down to see Nightmare biting me."N-Nightmare"She pump her blood into my veins it burn...Wolf cam rushing through the door and Nightmare vanish. I fell but Wolf caught me are you alright he held me close. Y--No I bare my fangs like a vampire...He looked at my fangs ...I shiver I want blood and worst I wanted his. He lean back I was ready to bite him when lips touches his furry neck all of sudden he turn back to a humanoid .He head beautiful long hair and bright green eyes that shined.I back away an gaze at him he touched me cheek I blush. He smiles and pulls me close to him I blush more trying to pull away. I lean towards his neck I lick his neck I bit down on his soft neck get mouth full of blood I drank but I than pulled away thank you I said blood running down my chin. He softly touches my chin and wipe the blood away I blushed she smiles reviling his own pare of fangs he carry me to his kingdom and took me into his room he lay me on the bed before biting deep into my neck I blushes petting his hair softly. He drank slowly I could feel my blood being taken in by him I just laid there. He pulled away I was blood all over his face he blushes slightly I just stare at him.He clean his face and lay down be side me,"you must be tired"..."yeah I said and closed my eyes and fell a sleep. I woke up the next morning in his arms he smiled at me I smiled back waging my catlike tail. "So who was that girl that bit you ?"ask looking curios. "She my sister" "your Sister why she try to kill you?" "She wasn't she was trying to awaken me."waken you?" "Yeah it a confusing story." I see " He sigh softly. I Stood up and looked around it really nice here I smiled "thank you" he said softly. I hear a loud crash and ran out side seeing my Sister fly towards us .He growl and wad read to fight Nightmare "No " I snarled at him she my sister. "So she trying to kill you " No she not. He growls Nightmare landed beside me "Sister she said coldly"Why are you here with that animal" "He not an animal just misunderstood like us."No Hes trying to steal you away from me " She hissed baring her Ivory fangs. Some of wolf warriors rush at Nightmare she Growl and send them flying back. "sister..?Nightmare rushes at wolf he was read to fight but I step between them but stop. She Hissed was ready to attack bur was hit she fall into my arms "sister she cry softly I missed you.She died in my arms her blood leaking on out of he dead body I shiver then let out a loud growl. I laid her body down and turn towards wolf "my sister she ...she dead" I'm Sorry Lithium" I growl with rage and rushes at him with my claws he didn't want to fight back. I was mad my best friend had been kill all I could see and smell was blood I rushes at him.I was stab threw the chest by his sword...They how I end ...He was sad after he did that ....He didn't know what to do "but few words escape from my mouth."keep on living.....The End

To my Friend Wolf
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Axel

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 pm

One day a she-wolf named blackwolf lived in a small village of human and wolves.The wolves could merge into humans but still had wolf like feature .Most of the wolves married the humans.One day blackwolf decide she wanted to leave the village.It's not like anyone would care if i was gone she thought I mean I don't have a family not anymore ...she sighed.She packed her things and head to the city.She sighed but didn't look back.She made it to the city after a long walk she looked around. She bump into a strange man with to different colored eyes."Sorry " She said softly looking down. "It's okay" the man said "Are you lost?""No and yes I'm new here" "Oh why don't show you a round I'm Count D but you can call me D" He said with a soft smile."I'm Wolf That would be great if you showed me a round."She smiled.He smiles and shows her a round." "So wolf do you have a place to stay wolf?" "No sir" "I see would you to stay with me at my shop I could use some help."Yes" She smiled "that would be great "okay " he lead he to the shop and gives her a room to stay in."oh thank you" "your welcome" she smiles and get settle in, she woke up the next day she got dressed in a red and black kimono. She walks up the stairs and sweeps the shop and cleans some cages.She smiles as a young man walks into the shop.She notice he had blond hair and very pretty blue eyes. She looked down and blushed.."hello" he said,"HI welcome to the pet shop of Horrors" "thank you" He smiles. "is there anything i can help you with?" "No just looking,I'm Zeth nice to meet you." "I'm wolf" she smiles,he smiles back.He touches one of her ears,she watches him."umm...sorry" He back away "it's fine Zeth " "i have to go um.. good bye" he said.He came back the next and the day after that as time went on they be came good friends "Wolf" he smiled to be continue

To my friend Zeth
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Axel

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:05 am

Most my stories aren't finish i will finish them sometime when i don't have school
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Axel

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Love Bites
She bites deep into his wounded neck drinking his blood slowly her long silvery red and black hair falls to her back her bright yellow shine as he drank blood from him.His head against her pale shoulder,she wag her tail.He hug close to her as she drank blood from him.His dark brown hair fell in front of his face,he held close to her. She leaned him back and pull way from him she lay him genteel on the bed. He look at her his yellow eyes cold,He weakly reaches up for her. She look at his hand she touches it to her face,he feels the blood wipes it off with his fingers. He pull her down on top of him he kisses her passionately,she blushes. He keeps kissing her,she pulled away to breathe he panted.He hugged her close letting her hear his soft heart beat. She blushed and sat up she held him in her arms she ran her finger through his soft hair. He close his eyes she watches as he falls a sleep,she lay her head down on his chest. She wake up to the sun light in her face she see Dakenzeru she sigh softly and kisses his cheek.She pack all there things as she get ready to leave. She look at Dakenzeru one time before she walks out side tears slid down her face. She packed all her thing without leaving a trace she went to the next town and got a job and a small apartment.Dakenzeru woke up a little later he looked over to Wolfs side of the bed he touched it to see if it was warm but it wasn't he sat up slowly "Wolf?" He stood up wobbling a bit fell over he was still a little dizzy from Wolf biting him the other day. He fell to the floor and touch his neck it was sore and had deep puncher wounds."Wolf did you do this did you know that I would come after you."He struggle to get up he looked around trying to find a clue that led to her but there was nothing to be found.He went into the town hoping the town people might of known where she was going but none of them knew a thing.She came home from a long day at work she was tired and very thirst but that meant she had some hunting to do. She change into a red dress it was low cut and it was very thin. She sighed softly and walked out side hoping she would catch someones eye.Which she did a tall man followed her once she was about to turn the corner he grabbed and took her into a dark ally way. He smiled looking her up and down he grabbed her chest giving it a soft squeeze he took his other hand and slid it up her led he dragged his fingers against her crotch that was cover with a thin fabric."Can you feel me I want to get in side of you"She looked at him "I can feel you but your no where near getting in side me." She kissed his neck and bit down deep into it she drank his blood the man gasp as he started to faint. She vanish back to her apartment and changed her clothes and fell a sleep.He sigh softly not finding any clue he walks back to his house and goes to his room he hoped to see his Wolf but there was no one there. He sighed as he lay down his touch the bite mark on his neck he falls a sleep dreaming of Wolf. He wakes up the next day sighs not seeing Wolf. She get up and goes to her next job.He get up and walks out side he heard a rumors about a vampire bar in the next town.He decided to go investigate he walked to the next town looking for the bar found it and walked inside."Well Hello said a tall pale man" the bar was very dark and it was hard to see "So who do you want?" "What do you mean" "Witch vampire do you want to have bite you.""What I was just looking for someone.." "Once you walk in here there no turning back so who are you looking for?" Is there anyone her named Wolf? "Wolf huh yeah she over there..." Thank you" "hold it not so fast just who are you ? " I'm Dakenzeru Wolf is my dearest friend i care deeply for her.."He walked to the direction he point he bump into some one. He gasp once he seen it was a fainted person kept walking he found a chair and tilted his head he sigh and sat down in the chair. She could really tell who it was she walked out to him and crawled into his lap.He blushed "Wolf?" She tilted her head and lean closer to him "Wolf it's me Dakenzeru" W-what she looked at him her eyes a bright crimson "Wolf" He kissed her softly. She blushes running her finger down his neck she feel the bite makes she left on his neck a few weeks ago "Dakenzeru ..what are you doing here" she shiver as a tear slid down her cheek. "Wolf please don't leave me I Love you...I need you.."She sighed "If you stay with me your likely to get hurt...." "then I'm willing to take that chance." She hugged him close to her "But." He looked up at her "There is nothing you can do to make me not stay with you." She kissed him he kissed back he picked her up in hid arms he carried her out of the room and out of the bar."So where have you been staying? " I live in a little apartment not to far from here .""Okay follow her direction once they got in side she open the door to her apartment he pined her to the wall and kissed her softly.She blushes and touches his neck why haven't the bite mark fade yet she thought. He can feel her fangs he pulls way are you thirsty ? Wolfy She nodded he pull down his collar letting her see his neck She lean close to him and bites his neck. He blushes moaning softly she pulled away once she had enough blood. He looked up at her and smiles softly he sat up and kissed her she blushes.He pins her to the bed she gasp and looks up at him.He kisses her passionately she blushes kissing him back.She moves around trying to get out from under him. He smiles "I Got you and now you are all mine." She blushes "Really?" "Yes" she smiles and touches her neck he runs his hand down her chest and to her leg. She blushes more "Wh-What are you doing?""Feeling you...I just can't help my self" He blushes She sigh and get out from under him.She yawns and get under the blankets.He join and she fall and sleep he does the same. He wakes up the next morning seeing Wolf he smiles softly looking at her he petted her head softly.She woke up and looked at him. He kissed her softly she kissed back he slid his hand under her shirt and up her side.She blushes and grabs his hands."stop it" "Please""No" She looked at him he pinned her to the with one of his hands.He used his other hand and slid it up her leg he ran his finger against her crotch feeling her soft underwear. "Dakenzeru stop it" She moves making him fall off the bed.She shiver her stands up and looks at her."Sorry" he looks down and sit at the end of the bed. She crawls over to him she wraps her arm around him."It's okay I forgive you" "Really" She kisses his should
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Axel

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 am

Love Me?

He wakes up and looks around it was vary dark in the room he down see the princess he grabs her and pull her close to him."Hey Wolf wake up are you okay did I force you to do something you didn't want" She wakes up "no you didn't your in my room no will get mad at you just go back to sleep."She hugs him his heart starts racing as she hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Admin
Axel

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:57 am

Saix + Axel

Saix sighed as he watch Axel and Roxas outside.Saix love Axel very he started having feeling for him when that were both kid but he never told Axel his feeling and see him with Roxas made him envy Roxas.He sighed one day when he seen Axel as lone he decide he was going to tell Axel how he felt about."Axel" He said softly. "Yes Saix?" Axel said looking up at Saix."There something I've been meaning to tell you....Axel I Love you and I had these feeling since were friends long ago." Axel Gasped "I don't know what to say" He blushed looking at him."Well Saix I'm kinda in love with Roxas right now" He sighed softly I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Stories   My Stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XIII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: