Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII

Fun place to rp, and hang with friends,and just hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Ballroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Location : In a lot of places but mostly in your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me...!

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 am

Anyones aloud. It don't matter to me. Just enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:15 am

He appears and looks around.

(Love your pic.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lasting.heavenforum.com
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Location : In a lot of places but mostly in your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me...!

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 am

He looks at the man that enters and smiles ever so slightly. He walks over tho greet him. He has a very elegant way of moving as if he were royal.
Midnight Ballroom Beautiful

(Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:19 am

He looks at him and tilts his head. He doesn't really seem to understand why this man is coming over to him. He backs up slightly.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 am

"Don't back away it's not very polite."He says with a soft british accent. He smiles very lightly."I am Prince Ari. I run this castle when my parents aren't about. My sister is out right now so I am the only one here."He says before bowing just slightly. He did it only to show respect. He then straightens up. He didn't understand why the young man had backed away from him. He had heard of anti social people, but had never seen them. He runs a hand threw his hair."If I startled you earlier I didn't mean to."
Midnight Ballroom A5fc4e7cbb696bc69fa348a8271e43fd-co
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:27 am

"Oh well I am Toxic."He says not even trying to move forward. He didn't even return the bow. He didn't like royal people he found them to be snobbish. He shook his head slightly before running a hand threw his hair to slick it back out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:31 am

"Ah... Nice to meet you Toxic."He says with another small bow. He looks at him. He was only studying him, but to others it would seem like he was staring. He quickly shook his head and looked away."I am sorry. I shouldn't of been staring. It's rude."He says quickly blushing only slightly."I didn't mean to. Usually I can read people by just glancing at them."He says.
Midnight Ballroom Music-punklookslikeroxis
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:35 am

He nods."It's okay I am use to it."He says with a slight smile. He looks around."This place is huge."He says. He looks at him and sighs."You people that are royal own everything don't you?"He asked with bitterness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:38 am

He seems surprised by that."Oh I don't own everything. Sometimes it sucks being royal. You have aranged marriages and everything else."He says. He didn't like how this man talk to him, but he said nothing and he tried hard to stay polite though it was getting really hard. He looked at him and sighed."I don't enjoy being royal and if you were for a day you wouldn't either."He says looking at him still his eyes cold and emotionless.
Midnight Ballroom Guy16
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 am

He falls silent and looks away from him in anger.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:43 am

He shakes his head and walks away. He slowly sits down in a fancy like chair and crosses his arms over his chest. He thought he would enjoy the company of other people but he was starting to hate it already. He sighs very softly.
Midnight Ballroom Anime_guy5
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:46 am

He looks at him and shakes his head. He looks around. He snorted slightly. He couldn't help but think that royals were assholes. He sighs.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:50 am

"Well this isn't very fun now is it..."He seemed to be whining. He looked around."How is there suppose to be a ball if there is no music and dancing?"He asked aloud to himself.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 am

"No it's pretty boring here."He says bluntly.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 am

He glares over at him."Well then if you're so bored then get out."He snapped. He really didn't like people that complained. He did enough complaining. He didn't want to hear someone elses.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:58 am

He looks at him."Fine then."He snaps.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:01 am

He crosses his arms in a childish nature. He seemed to act like a child everytime he was angry. It was no surprise though. Most people like him did act like children when they didn't get what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight Ballroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ballroom   Midnight Ballroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Ballroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XIII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: