Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII

Fun place to rp, and hang with friends,and just hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once's it's been started

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

Once's it's been started Empty
PostSubject: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:06 am

This place is a small town. Theres always room for new people though. One member of the town though happens to hide out a lot. Caleb is a true cutter and he's also emo. He goes to school like normal kids, but he keeps to himself. His parents hate him and they enjoy finding ways of proving it to him. He is gay and is very lonely. He spends most of his time cutting himself. He has so many scars that they cannot be counted. He wishes no one harm though he has many enemies since everyone picks on him. He runs and hides a lot and regrets things he says. He keeps his mouth shut most of the time. He has no friends so he keeps to himself, so that he stays out of trouble.

He sits out on his back portch away from his family. He could hear them arguing about him. He didn't see why they couldn't both agree. They both hated him. He sighed and looked up at the sky. He had nothing sharp near him at the moment, but he wished he did. He would have used it on himself. He would of made another scar. He didn't know where it would have been though. He really didn't care. He had scars everywhere but his face. He kept all his scars hidden. He didn't want anyone to know he was a cutter. People already knew he was gay. That didn't work out well for him.
Once's it's been started Emo-guys-shuddup-009
Back to top Go down
http://www.lasting.heavenforum.com
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Location : In a lot of places but mostly in your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me...!

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:14 am

(Before I rp with you... Does it have to be a real pic??? Cause then I'd have to start tomorrow cause I don't have any right now...)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 am

(If you could get one that would be great. I can wait tell tomorrow...)
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Location : In a lot of places but mostly in your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me...!

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:23 am

(Okay Envy. I'll make a new character too.)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 am

(You don't have to but okay...)
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:29 am

(I still have to make a character but is this guy hot enough for you Envy???)
Once's it's been started 76
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:30 am

(Oh yummy... That works great.)
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:37 am

(Kk Let me make my guy then.)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:39 am

(Okay when your done just post your intro. THANKS BIG TIME!!!)
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 am

He walks down the street as if he doesn't care about the world. He doesn't have a thing for caring so he just acts like he doesn't care. He looks around slightly though he's not interested in anything.. That is until he sees Caleb. He smiles slightly. He had a feeling he had seen him before. He slowly walked towards him trying to stay silent. He knew that he would probably spook the poor kid but he didn't care. He looked to be younger then him anyway. He stopped a few inches away. He noticed that Caleb seemed to be distant as if he wasn't there. He looked towards the house. He could hear the screaming and yelling. He sighed. He figured Caleb must of had a bad day or something. He figured that parents always yelled he didn't think of the possiblitly that they were abusive. He looks around and then lets his eyes fall on Caleb again. He just couldn't help but to stare at him. Finally thinking that it was wrong he walked closer to him. He then stepped in front of him and smirked."Hey it's not polite to ignore people when they walk in your yard and you don't say anything."He says his voice cool. He smirked again and leaned over Caleb's sitting form.
(Oh it's no problem I was happy to join.)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 am

He looked up at him. He was surprised he was there. He hadn't heard anyone come into his yard. He tried to see if he recongnized the kids face, but he couldn't remember. He sighed and looked down. He didn't want to face anyone from the real world. He shook his head, but figured that he would probably get in trouble if he didn't say anything."Hi... I am sorry I didn't hear you walk up."He murmurs his voice near emotionless."You walked very gracefully."He says before finally looking up at him. He looks back down though. He couldn't look at someone that was so much better compared to him. He sighed. He couldn't bare to even say his name..
Once's it's been started Blue-emo-boy
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:02 am

(You make me sound so emo.... I will never let you use me as a character again.LMAO)

He looks down at him still. He thought that the kid had very beautiful cobalt blue eyes. He smiled slightly. He let the smile fade though and he looks around."Well I am Zeke."He says before plopping down on the ground in front of Caleb."So you mind telling me whats going on..? You look pretty sad."He says looking at him again. He couldn't take his eyes off of him. Something just drew his eyes on him and forced them to stay. He knew that it was rude to stare, but he really didn't care."Why do you look so sad on such a beautiful day..?"He says refraising his question. He wsa a very impaeticent person. He looked at him waiting for an answer. He hadn't even looked at the sky to see if it was beautiful. The sky was filled with dark clouds and it wasn't very beautiful out. Finally he looked up at the sky and then bites his lip."Well I am sorry I guess I was wrong about the beautiful day thing."He replies looking at him again. He shrugged slightly."Oh I almost forgot to ask what's your name?"He askes with a soft smile that could be read as fake.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:12 am

"Oh my name is Caleb."He says looking at him."Oh and you might not want to stay out long it's suppose to thunderstorm."He adds. He looks back down and sighs. He didn't want anyone here and it angered him to see someone he didn't know here. He shakes his head making the anger go away easily. He looks back over at Zeke. He seen that his eyes were silver, but he didn't seem to care. He sighed and shook his head again. He looked up at the sky as the first drop fell. It hit his cheek and streamed down. It looked like a tear. He looked at Zeke one last time before he stood up."Why I am sad doesn't matter."He says before looking towards the house. He didn't want to go back in there yet. He could still hear his parents arguing. He didn't want to hear it anymore. He could always hide in his room, but they could find him in there. He was safe to stay outside. He looked down and shook his head. He felt more rain and before he even realized it he was completely drinched in cold rain. He hadn't even realized it was raining that fast.
Once's it's been started Scene_Boy_Black_Hair

(Hey don't even start. I play you well and you know it.lol. We both know it.lol. Your just mad cause I am better.*falls over laughing.*)
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:20 am

(*Sits in emo corner and cuts self why crying.*Look what you made me do.... Your so cold hearted.lol.)

He stands up quickly but still got drenched by the rain."DAMN!"He said aloud. He looked up at Caleb."Well are you busy at all?"He asked tilting his head to the right side."Cause if not it would so rock if you came over to my place."He added with smile. He looks at him still. He would wait outside until he got an answer. He had a feeling that Caleb needed somewhere to go. He looks up at the sky as the rain fell on him and around him."So what do you say Caleb."He said looking at him again. Caleb's name seemed to roll off his tongue. He kinda liked the way it sounded when he said it. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. He was not suppose to be thinking this. He took a deep breath and and waited. He hated being rejected when he asked somethings. He shook his head again. It would be rejection if Caleb said no he told himself. He watched Caleb now. Something deep inside him wished that Caleb would tell him yes."Please."He added taking a step towards him.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 am

He looks at him in surprise. This kid just kept surprising him."Um.. Well I have nothing better to do... So I guess.. I'll uh come over."He says nervously.
Once's it's been started New_Guy
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:33 am

He didn't know why but just those words made him happy. He grabbed Caleb's arm and pulled him down the stairs. He led him down the side walk still holding onto him. He didn't seem to realize he still had a hold of him. He smiled ever so slightly to himself. He looked around as he walked to his house. His parents weren't home so it wouldn't matter if he brought someone home with him or not. He sighed softly. He never had to deal with his parents. He wondered if he should of asked Caleb's parents before he just stole him. He shrugged it off though. He looked at Caleb. He would just have Caleb call them when they got to his place. He looked ahead again. He was headed to one of the biggest houses on the block. It sure seemed to be far away though. He didn't seem to care though. He felt happy to be with someone that seemed a little bit like him. "I am sorry if the silence is awkward to you."He says looking at him again. He then looked ahead again. He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:39 am

He followed after as if he was a dog. He looked at him when he spoke to him and smiled just slightly."Yeah its fine."He says before looking away. The smile fades and he goes back to being his emo like self again. He rubbed his eyes almost as if they were wet with tears. The rain was getting harder. He hoped that they were almost there. Though pain didn't bother him the rain seemed to be a lot more painful then it should be. He wondered if Zeke could feel it. He shook his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:49 am

He gets to his house and quickly unlocks the door and lets Caleb in first then follows him in. He looks at him and smiles softly. The room they stood in was a small kitchen filled with the usual things. He then pulled him past the living room and down the stairs and into a basement that looked like a bedroom. He had locked the door behind them and had let him go. He smiled softly. His room was filled with posters of several bands. His bed was a mess. His room was pretty clean though. A huge sterio system sat to one side of the wall. He looked at Caleb."So what do you think?"He asked."I know it's not much."He added with a cocky grin. He looks at him waiting. He never minded showing off his room to people, but after showing it to Caleb he felt a little embarrssed as if his room wasn't good enough. He plopped down on his bed."If you would like you can sit next to me... Or if you aren't sure you want to do that then plop down anywhere on the floor."He says with a kind smile. He looked around and sighed. He hadn't expected to get him to come over. He hadn't expected that he'd have him in his room alone already. He looked at Caleb. He still seemed sad. He just couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. He shrugged slightly and looked down, so that he wouldn't get caught staring. He ran a hand through his wet hair. He quickly jerked his head up and looked at Caleb."Caleb you must be soaked. I won't let you stay in those wet clothes you'll get sick."He says jumping up and running to a small door and opening it up to a closet. He dug through it and pulled out several claws and gave them to Caleb. He shows him to the bathroom and shuts the door and waits for him outside of the door.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 am

He walks out and looks at him."I left my clothes on your floor."He says before walking past him and sitting on the floor in front of Zeke's bed. He ran a hand through his wet hair and sighed. He could smell the scent of his new clothes. They smelled good. He knew who the smell belonged to. It was Zeke's scent. He smiled softly and then shook his head. He couldn't believe that he was here. He looked around and sighed. He knew his parents would be angry with him. He really didn't care though. He felt like he was with a friend again. He felt happy about this. He loved having friends, but they never lasted long and that made him feel really bad. He looked around. He didn't mind the room it seemed huge. He would love to have a room like this.
Once's it's been started Emo-boy
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:06 am

He walked back into his room and plopped down onto his bed. He looked at Caleb."You don't seem so good. Are you okay?"He asked. He never really cared when people were down, but now for some odd reason he did. He looked at Caleb head tilted. He never really figured out if he knew this kid or not. He could swear he had seen his face before, but he couldn't seem to place it. He shook his head slightly and sighed softly."Do you need to call your parents or anything? I wouldn't want you to get in trouble."He says. Some how he had the feeling he already knew the answer. He shook his head again. He ran a trembling hand through his hair. He couldn't figure out why he was trembling so bad. He lay his hand on the be and looked at Caleb. He couldn't believe how much this kid looked down. "Caleb why do you always seem sad..?"He asked curiously. He had been curious about that for awhile. He hadn't realized that asking that question would make him want to help Caleb out in more ways then one.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:43 am

"My parents don't care about where I am at all. So I don't need to call them. They will be mad either way."He murmurs almost to low to be heard. He didn't look up. He didn't want to face someone that seemed so different then him."It's okay though. I don't mind that I get in trouble. When you live a life like me your parents don't care where you are. Since I am almost like ruining their life anyway."He mumbles. He really didn't know why he was opening up to someone like this. He shook his head and sighed.
Once's it's been started AdamLambertpng
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:51 am

(*Faints.*)
He looks at him and smiles just slightly in sympathy."My family is hardly home, but they do love me. Your family doesn't seem to care about you very much."He says shrugging slightly. He looks up at the cealing and sighs softly."I am sorry about that. You need to get a better family."He says with another shrug. He looks back at him and then looks at the floor letting hair fall over his face. He ran a hand through it just to watch it fall in front of his face again. He sighed in frustration. He hated when his hair didn't want to work with him. He glared at the strands in front of his eyes. "Sometimes I wish my hair would work with me."He says with a soft laugh. He looks up and shakes his head causing his hair to go everywhere."Well that didn't work either."He blows a piece of hair off his nose.
Once's it's been started Emo_guy27
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:59 am

(lol don't faint at the desk you might hurt yourself.)

He looks at him."Don't worry about me."He says looking down. He really found that he shouldn't look at him. He closed his eyes and wished for something sharp.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 am

(Hey don't tell me where I can and Can't faint.lmao.)
He looks at him."I wasn't worrying."He says to fast. He never liked to be told that he was doing something he wasn't. He crosses his arms. He didn't liked to be told he was doing something that he was doing. He sighs softly and looks at caleb."Okay so I was a little worried. I mean if your family don't care about you... You could get really hurt...."He says. He doesn't know that Caleb already hurts himself. He looks at him still only his eyes show that he's worried."I'd hate to see you get hurt."He says."I mean we just met, but even if you don't like it I still think you are my friend."He says quickly. He didn't want to seem like he was saying that he liked liked Caleb. Then things would get weird. Or maybe they wouldn't. He shook his head and sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:14 am

(lololol okay I won't.)
He looks at him a little surprised. This guy just kept throwing surprises at him."Um... So does that mean that you won't ever leave me?"He asked. He couldn't think of another way to phrase the question."Sorry if that doesn't sound right, but after most of the people I was friends with found some things out about me... The uh... They didn't want to be near me anymore...."He says looking down sadly. He rolls his shoulders slightly."I dont' mean to be so distant from you I just don't know how to trust you..."He murmurs soflty. He was really starting to open up more to Zeke then he thought he was. Zeke just didn't seem to talk about his life very much."Tell me about you Zeke and then I might tell you about me."He says looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once's it's been started
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XIII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: