Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII

Fun place to rp, and hang with friends,and just hang out

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once's it's been started

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Location : In a lot of places but mostly in your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me...!

Once's it's been started - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:30 am

(Lol yeah you will I know you to well.)
He looks at him."Alright I can tell you about my life."He says. He clears his throat and looks at his door for something to focuse on."When I was first born my family was always around. I had no older siblings and no younger. I have been an only child all my life. My father is always cheating on my mother. She doesn't know yet. I have kept it a secret for years now. My mom drinks a lot and tried to rape me once. My father tried to also. I kept silent about that. I even ran away from home for awhile until they told me the wouldn't drink at home. Then it go to where they never came home until morning. Then they'd sleep and then go to work. It just keeps repeating. I have gotten pretty use to it. I haven't heard much from them except a few calls to make sure I am alright. I usually try not to answer my phone when they call. Um at school I usually jip so I am in no classes that I am suppose to be in. I don't really work because work bores me. I really don't do much but walk around and complain. I am usually found here in my room."He says shrugging a little."I guess my life is pretty boring huh?"He asks looking at him."So do I qualify to hear yours?"He asks tilting his head slightly.
Once's it's been started - Page 2 Messyhairemoboy
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 am

(Yeah lol I know.)
He looks at him and looks down."I uh guess so."
(I'll start it on my next post. Sorry it's so short.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lasting.heavenforum.com
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

Location : In a lot of places but mostly in your dreams. You perverts quit dreaming of me...!

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:44 am

(Lol it's okay.)

He waits.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 am

"My family is very abusive. I am an only child and always have been. My parents hate me and I don't understand why. I am always critisized at the school because I am gay. My famuly hates me because I am gay. I have never been able to make them happy. The only time they are happy is when they are beating me or when I am far away and out of reach. They are always arguing with one another about me.... Though I don't understand why.... They never can agree on how to punish me. I always hide out in my room, but they always find me. I try to stay outside as long as I can because then I don't have to deal with them. There are other things, but I am afraid of telling you them...."He says looking down."I am sorry about how your family treated you. I am glad they don't try hurting you anymore."He murmurs looking him in the eyes. He didn't know why he had apologized he knew it wasn't his fault. He couldn't believe that he had just told Zeke about his life. Now he waited to be told to leave. The gay part is what seemed to piss people off. He looked down and watched the floor. He messed with the end of one of his torn sleaves. He made sure they were long so no one saw the scars though they went all the way down acrossed his hands. He sighed.
Once's it's been started - Page 2 Emo_boy
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 am

"So I meet another gay guy.... I am gay too."He says openly."I can't believe I forgot to tell you about that."He says looking at him. He looks at him and tilts his head slightly."I just want you to know that it is completely okay with you. I don't mind what you are."He says with a friendly smile."I like you the way you are if you were any different I probably wouldn't like you. I didn't ask you to spill your darkest secrets. I just wanted to know a little bit about you. I don't want to know your secrets unless you want to tell them to me. I want you to know that I am always there to listen to you Caleb."He says looking up at the cealing and sighing. Now he sounded really gushy like a love sick puppy trying to seduce the one he was in love with."I am sorry... I don't me to sound gushy it just came out that way."He says blushing and hiding his face by looking down and letting his hair fall in front of it. He sighed. His sigh sent a puff of hair into the air. It just fell back down. One single strand poked his eye."Ow..."He snarled looking up and running a hand threw his hair to get it out of his face."Damn hair."He growled to himself.
Once's it's been started - Page 2 Emo-7
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 am

"I can't believe it."he blurts out without thinking. He covers his mouth."I'm sorry."He mumbles and looks away. He doesn't say anything else to shocked and filling ashamed for what he had just said. He hadn't even thought about it. He closed his eyes and gulped all he could think to say was more apologies and he figured they wouldn't get him anywhere.
Once's it's been started - Page 2 Emo_boy
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:23 am

He looks at him and grins."Oh don't worry about it Caleb."He says with a soft smile. He looks at him still. He couldn't believe how adorable he looked. He shook his head and stood up."Hungry at all?"He asked with another soft smile."I can feed you just about anything you can ask me for."He says with a devilish grin. He offers his hand down to him offering to help him up. He enjoyed the fact that Caleb had blurted that out."It really is okay Caleb. I understand your surprise. I was a litte surprise myself."He says his hand still offered out. He wasn't sure if Caleb would take his hand, but something inside him made him wish Caleb would take his hand. He watched him with a soft gaze. He smiled slightly."Please don't be worried about what you say around me. I don't really care about what you say. Nothing will affend me."He says with a soft grin. He realized he was nervous since he was smiling so much. He let his grin fade and looked around his hand still offered out. He wanted to know if Caleb was warm. He blushed slightly at that thought, but it was a light blush hardly really noticable.
Once's it's been started - Page 2 1195607320_sEmoueeyes
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:30 am

(Wow..... I think I am going to die....Wink
He looks at him and smiles softly. He takes his hand noticing his warmth and how smooth his skin was. He pulls himself up and looks at him still."Yeah now that you mention it I am a little hungry."He says with a soft smile that faded fast. He could never keep a smile for very long."I don't care what we eat I am not picky..."He says. He didn't want to go home. He wanted to stay here where everything seemed so calm. No one yelled and this made him pretty happy."Uh... I have a question and feel free to tell me no... I know its going to sound weird since we first met."He says trailing off and looking at the floor. He hadn't let go of his hand yet.
Once's it's been started - Page 2 Emo-boy
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:38 am

He looks at him and smiles. Caleb's skin was not exactly smooth, but it didn't matter just that touch seem to make him feel good. He looked at him his head tilted."Trust me I don't thing anythings weird when people first meet."He says with a small smile. He wouldn't let him go."Let's talk about it in the kitchen. That way we can keep busy and maybe you won't be so shy about asking."He says before finally letting his hand go and looking down a little embarrassed. He slowly took his arm and led him up the stairs and into the living room. He led him from the living room and into the kitchen. He let him go and starts looking through the cabnets for something to feed them. He grabs two glasses."Want some pepsi.?"He asks turning to look at him. "I have other pop if you don't want that."He adds.
Once's it's been started - Page 2 Ruki
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 am

When he felt Zeke's hand slip from his he went cold for a second. He was surprised to feel Zeke's hand on his arm. He followed Zeke up the stairs his eyes on him. He hadn't felt like this before. He couldn't een discrib the feeling he had. He just knew it was different. He didn't want to cut himself. He stood watching Zeke as he moved around the kitchen to find food."Oh pepsi is fine,"He replies quickly to Zeke's question. He smiles softly and watches him still. He took a deep breath and decided he had best ask his question."Uh... Zeke can I stay the night here... I don't want to go home tonight..."He says slowly looking at the floor feeling rather foolish for asking this. He looked at him his head slightly tilted."Um... You don't have to say yes... I just don't want to be with my family tonight."He says gulping. He felt very small and helpless. He didn't want to hear Zeke tell him no, but he would stay and wait for his answer. He would act brave if he had to. He would take the no as it was and he wouldn't cry or want to cut himself. He knew he was lying to himself though.
Once's it's been started - Page 2 Emo-guys-shuddup-009
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 am

"Don't ever ask me that."He says turning towards him and handing him the glass."I don't care. This is my home as well as yours."He adds quickly before digging some Ramon from the cabnet next to the one with the glasses."You are my friend you are more then welcome to stay whenever you want."He says with a grin."Oh I have a friend that comes here every now and then. Don't tell her I am gay. Don't tell her your gay."He says with a soft smile. He looks at him over his shoulder."Well I'll cook us food and then we'll sit down turn out all the lights and watch a scary movie that should go good with the thunder storm."He adds with another smile. He dug some pans out and started to cook. He was done fast and had both bowls served and on the table."Come on."He drags him to the table and sit down."Sit next to me I don't bite."He says."Hard."He then adds with a evil grin. He looked up at him with soft eyes. He heard thunder and shivered slightly, but not from fear.
Once's it's been started - Page 2 21928255
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:00 am

He sat down and jumped back up immediatly when the thunder struck. He quickly sat back down and ate. It didn't take him long. He was quick to finish. He looked at him. It was shown in his eyes that he didn't eat much. He looks at him still and then looks down."Thank you."He murmurs with a soft smile. He looks back up at him and runs a hand threw his hair. "Thunder storms scare me. I am easily scared."He says with a soft shiver. He wasn't lying he was very easily scared. He bites his lip softly and looks down. "But scary movies sound fun."He says with an easy fake grin.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:07 am

He finishes and puts the dishes away. As he leads Caleb to the living room he turns out all the lights making the house dark. He looks at him and grins softly."Well if you get to scared I am here."He says winking at him as he starts going through movies. He puts one in and starts it. He looks at him with soft sweet eyes."Besides, scary things give me a thrill."He says almost seductivly. He shrugs slightly and sits down."Come on sit down. This will be fun."He says with a soft smile that invited Caleb a lot more then his voice let on. He looked at him still."Besides you'll be sleeping in my room so if you have any nightmares just wake me up."He says with a reassuring grin."I am easy to wake if you know my weak spot."He adds with a flirty wink. He loved to flirt with Caleb already. It proved to be a lot of fun.
Once's it's been started - Page 2 ErmosoD
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:13 am

He giggles softly and sits down next to him. He looks at the screen and watches the movie. He jumped easily at every scary part that came on. He snuggled up close to Zeke without realizing it. He shivered and hid his face in Zeke's shoulder and closed his eyes. He covered his ears still trembling. He found that this wasn't fun this was scary. The way Zeke smelled though seemed to calm him down a little. He didn't move he just sat like that. He hoped Zeke didn't mind. He didn't want him mad. He kept his eyes closed and breathed softly. He was going to have nightmares tonight. He slowly tilted his head up just slightly and opened one eye and looked at him. He could see that he was still watching the movie. He couldn't see why he was. He hid his face again and waited for it all to end. He was getting tired, but he refused to fall asleep like this.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 am

He looks at him and smiles. He loved the fact that Caleb was clinging to him. He sat completely still shifting only now and then to cross his legs. He looked back up at the tv. He wasn't really watching it. He was paying a lot more attention to Caleb. He knew Caleb couldn't tell though. He listened to Caleb's breathing. He knew he was getting tired. He looked down at him. He only about an hour left of the movie he wondered if Caleb could make it. He smirked at the thought and leaned his head back. He wanted to wrap his arms around caleb, but knew that he would be moving way to fast. There was a lot of other things on his mind, but he refused to think of them. He closed his eyes and tried to ease the throbing in his head. He knew it was because he was thinking to much. He opened his eyes and looked at him again. He felt so calm around Caleb.

(Lol your caleb is going to get raped....lmao... I can prove it too. Want me to?)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:24 am

(Try me. Your mean. That's unfair. You can't rape the unwilling. Stop being mean my little emo friend. You can try to prove it though.)
He doesn't move he just lays against him. A few times he drifts off, but he wakes up. He slowly sits up and then hides again as the movie frightens him yet again. Thunder cause him to crawl into Zeke's lap. He curls up and doesn't move anymore. He stays silent and breaths as softly as possible.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:28 am

He looks down at him watching him now instead of the movie. He knew it was almost over.
(Sorry it's short but I am going to prove my point.*Rapes.*LMAO!!!)
Once's it's been started - Page 2 Yaoi-7
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 am

(That's not rape both look very will and they aren't even naked. I was hoping to get a free show. I hope your happy about ruining my dreams.*Crys.*)

He doesn't move. He hopes the movie is almost over. He stays hidden against Zeke.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:45 am

He doesn't move and looks down at him.

(I am very happy about ruining your dreams.lol.)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia X Xemnas
Admin
Marluxia X Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:50 am

(lol)

He looks at him."Is it over?"He asks. He shivers with fear. He looks down and hides himself against Zeke again.
Back to top Go down
PerfectInsanity

PerfectInsanity

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 am

He looks at him and smirks."It's over."He says with a small grin."You look like it tried to come out of the tv and tried to murder you."He says looking at him still. He raises and eyebrow with a cocky smile on his lips."Tired?"He asked all his cockyness fading. "Lets head back down stairs. You can sleep on my bed."He says with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once's it's been started   Once's it's been started - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once's it's been started
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Organization XIII :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: